Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Mickey at the Ciceros

 Here are a couple of things my family and I did with MIckey. First I took Mickey to my 7:00 am hockey game. I scored a hatrick. A hatrick is when a player scores three goals and people throw hats onto the ice. The game was tied up 5-5 then they scored two goals when I was on the bench. We sadly lost, but I got the game puck.

Then my family went to a Devils game and we had the best time. The Devils played against the Carolina Hurricanes. They are also a good team and so are the Devils. They were so fast, it felt like they could skate over twenty miles per hour. We had so much desert and we got video game socks that are not even close to fitting me. It has my favorite player on the socks, Jack Hughes. We also ran into a friend that was on my old hockey team.

Lastly, my Gaga came to visit. We always have the best time when she comes. I played my first game of Kerplunk. It was really easy in the beginning then it felt like it was impossible to have not that many marbles. Then I went to bed. She told me a funny story. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!