Friday
We are so happy that Mickey came over this weekend. We are also lucky that it is a long week. Friday evening, we had to go to New York City to watch the Broadway show and Mickey came along with us. The show was good, funny and adventurous. When we came back, it was already midnight so we had to go to sleep after we got back home.
Saturday
On Saturday, I had baseball game and Mickey came along with me and stayed with my Mom. Mickey did watch me and my team play. The rest of the day, I relaxed and mickey stayed next to me. Till evening, I was free so I showed Mickey my whole house since I didn’t have time on Friday. In the evening, I had a birthday party and Mickey came to drop me off.
Sunday
On Sunday, it was raining all day and Mickey and I watched the rain from our window. I took him to my living room where I had few games that I play with my family. I showed him all the games and we teamed up in Chess against my sister. That’s afternoon, I had a soccer game and Mickey dropped me there too because it was raining pretty hard. After the game, we watched the NFL game together and were rooting for Bears but they lost.
Monday
Monday is Yom Kippur and is a holiday at school. We were just relaxing, Mickey watched me draw the pumpkin fair drawing and we got ready by packing out things for school for the next day. We relaxed the rest of the day. I loved spending my time with Mickey over the long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment