Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Mickey with Jane

 This weekend Mickey Mouse came with me to my grama house. And I dressed him up in her scarfs. Micky looked soooooooooooooooooooooo funny. And then I built a throne out of towles and pillows and made a red carpet out of a scarf. Along with my sisters big squirrel stuffy. Her name is Nutella. Every time i go to my grama house she dose this thing called Nutella fashion. Its when she dresses up Nutella. When I mean every time we go there I mean every Friday. i hope you enjoyed the picture. 



Mickey also went to to franklin playground. He played on the monkey bars. He also went on the tire swing with me and my friends and then he went on the swings. Then I took him to north side my mom had pre order it so it would be quicker so I ran with him to north side but when I got there the worker said had to wait a few mins. I waited with Mickey still in my arms and my friends walked in. When I finally


got my fries I loved them and mickey loved them too! 

Were are making room for the new baby and we are going to knocking down a few walls so mom said we could paint them. Mickey helped. First we put trash bags on the ground when we were done with that we stared panting the walls. First I painted my name and then I drew a fish and then I drew Gary the snail. I love spending time with Mickey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!