Saturday, September 19, 2009

So Many Birthdays... What's a Mouse to Do?

Wow, are we lucky to have a class friend as great as Mickey Mouse! He and I had a blast this weekend. On Friday night, we celebrated my friend Justin's birthday. We went to my friend's house and we opened presents and ate cake filled with strawberry filling. The candles on the cake reminded me of dancing fireflies. Mickey had the chance to meet all of my friends and they really enjoyed him, but were hoping that Minnie would come party too.

Saturday, Mickey stayed home with me. We watched some TV together and he even helped me clean my room! He's good at doing chores. Mickey went with me to see my parents also. We ate some creamy Dairy Queen Blizzards. Mickey wanted a cheddar cheese flavored Blizzard, but they thought I was strange for asking at the store.

Mickey really enjoyed Sunday. We went to visit my sister Rachel at college to celebrate her 22nd birthday. My gift to Rachel was a collection of room fresheners that she likes. As soon as she opened her present, Mickey noticed the sweet smell of the ocean filling the room. Next, we went to lunch at a small restaurant, but the food was so delicious. I had a cheese burger that made Mickey's mouth water!

My weekend with Mickey was so much fun. I'm glad that my family and friends had the chance to meet someone so important to my class. Mickey told me that he is so excited to go home with 3MP in the upcoming weeks; I can't wait to hear about all the fun times Mickey will have!

By: Mr. Pask

1 comment:

  1. did you have fun with Mickey Mr.Pask? When it's my turn i will have lots of fun!



    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!