Monday, January 16, 2012

Mickey's Great Weekend


Friday

When I saw Mickey on my desk I was THRILLED because I was going to have him for a long weekend.  When he first saw my cat Sammy he ran under the couch. Then he got used to her and sometimes he got carried away.




Saturday

In the morning Mickey ate stinky Swiss cheese with milk but I didn’t want any.  3 hours later Mickey and I played Just Dance 3.  I had to help him at first but then he beat me 4 times in a row.  He’s a really good dancer.  He did a full split!




Sunday

On Sunday I went to my friend’s house while Mickey was sleeping.   Later that day we watched the Giants game.  The Giants won 37 to 20.  It was his first playoff game and he loved it. 



  
I WISH I COULD KEEP HIM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!