Monday, August 27, 2012

Mickey and max

Hi my name is Max , I had the pleasure of spending my weekend with Mickey Mouse . We had a great time together . Friday after school I introduced Mickey to my babysitter Meghan , She thought Mickey was awesome .i then took Mickey to my aunt Maria house ,where we enjoyed pizza and watched Spy Kids . The next morning my mother. Nancy picked us up and was so excited to meet my new buddy .we then went to Manhattan Bagel and had breakfast , Mickey really loved the cream cheese .then we went to Verizon to get my birthday present .Mickey loved the new I phone 4s. Then we enjoyed a sushi dinner . Mickey was pretty good with the chopsticks . Sunday ,Noelle my babysitter came at 6am ,she was so surprised to learn she had to watch three of us , but thankfully Mickey was well behaved . She took us to see Hugho in 3 d , I had to help Mikey with his 3 d glasses ,but he enjoyed the movie. When mom returned home We all sat down to eat with Mickey and had Kentucky fried chicken and enjoyed the Super Bowl !!! I hope Mickey had as much fun this weekend as I did . Thank you for allowing me to spend some time with Micky. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!