Sunday, November 27, 2016

Mickey's Weekend with Brendan

I was so THANKFUL to have Mickey for Thanksgiving. Mickey went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch on Wednesday. Mickey had a BLT sandwich like me. Then, Grandpa, Mickey and I played cards.

Mickey, Meghan, Maeve and I watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade while Mom and Dad cooked. Mickey spotted Mrs. Dibble in the parade. Grandma and Grandpa came over for Thanksgiving dinner. We ate a lot and watched football. Mickey loved the crescent rolls!

On Friday Mickey and Brendan played outside with my neighbors. We played football, basketball, soccer, and lacrosse. Mickey was exhausted!

On Saturday Mickey was so excited to meet my cousins. We went to dinner for Grandpa's birthday! Mickey loved the crab cakes.

On Sunday, Mickey and I watched all of the football games. The BEST game was the Jets vs. the Patriots! Thanks Mickey for visiting us. Good to see you again~





Brendan and Mickey cheering for the JETS!!! AND Mickey hanging out with Brendan's sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!