Wednesday, December 18, 2019

CATE'S WEEKEND WITH MICKEY⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

By the time my brother picked me up I was to exited to have Mickey come home with me for the weekend!😆
It was my Dad's birthday the next day but he had to go to a wedding that night.😕 So we had our
 babysitter help us set up for our Dad's birthday.  It was a Christmas and Walt Disney theme party. When we were done setting up we watched a show called 
"Good Luck Charlie" and then we went to 
bed at 11:00.


The next day we made pancakes and cookies
with Mickey!  The first thing we did was jump on top  
of my Dad to wake him up!  
Then we all went downstairs and
Mommy made Mickey shaped pancakes. There was a special
pancake for my Dad in the shape of the #41.





Mickey was sitting in the "Cookies for Santa"
cafe. Then my friend Ava came over to play
with me and mickey.  After a little
while we had to leave to go to my brothers hockey game. My 
brothers team won the game! Then we went to Hibachi and it was the  best birthday for my Dad and Mickey!!      

Me and Ava


Mickey at hockey                    



Habachi

😁

CATE!!!


❤️






























































  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!