Sunday, March 1, 2020

Mickey's fun weekend with Brian and the Fishers!




My weekend with Mickey was so much fun!  We did a lot of cool things together like… 


Having a few friends over after school on Friday. We made cookies and
played on scooters and the playground outside.  Mickey also had a chance to catch
up with my brother, Michael - they haven’t seen each other in four years!  Friday night,
we went to see Willy Wonka at Franklin. It was awesome!!  


On Saturday morning, we went to my cousin’s house. We did fun things
like playing outside on the trampoline. We played dead man and bounced
around for a while. Next, we went inside to play hide and seek. 


Finally my parents picked us up and took us to McDonald’s
to get Mickey a McFlurry!  He LOVED it!  


That night, we went to my Nana’s house for a sleepover with my cousins.
We watched TV together and I slept with Mickey. In the morning, Matthew and I played pool,
we ate breakfast and went home.


Sunday afternoon, we went to my brother, Matthew’s, playoff basketball game and then
Mickey came to baseball practice with me.  
Finally, Sunday night he came out to dinner to celebrate
my Mom’s birthday with all of my ants, uncles, grandparents and cousins. 
It was a great weekend!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!