Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Mickey Mouse in Lanie's House

 Mickey Mouse in Lanie’s House.


Lanie and Mickey had a great day together. The went to soccer practice, a play and slept with unicorns! 


First, Mickey came to my soccer practice. He played with my friends during the carpool. On the sidelines, he sat on top of a bunch of bags so he could watch me play. I also taught Mickey how to score a goal. He hit the post and made a couple great shots. Mickey was great at soccer! Mickey had a great time playing with me at soccer practice. 


Mickey also watched me act in a play. He liked paid close attention while I was on stage. He loved all of my props and outfits. He especially loved looking at the s cenery. During intermission he took a picture in his favorite set! He acted like one of the characters. Mickey loved watching my play. 

yg

Mickey slept with two unicorns! One, named Una, is very special because I have had her since I was a little girl. He also slept with Una’s mom, Ash, who I have had since Valentine’s Day. Ash is very big. Mickey was a little nervous sleeping away from home, but he felt better after Una and Ash kindly greeted him. They slept sweetly together. 

Mickey and I had an awesome day together. He went to soccer practice, scored a goal, watched a play and slept with two special unicorns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!