Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A Touchdown Weekend at Cole's

 First, Mickey and I played football. He scored a touchdown in the third period. I was surprised at how good he was. I told him he carried the team! Mickey wanted to play VR games, so we stopped playing football and went to play VR. 

Then, we played a dunking game. He said he loved it, but he wanted to play a different game, so we played Penguin Paradise. Mickey asked me to leave because he wanted to be alone. I waited an hour, and he came up and said that he wanted me to come down and watch him on the TV playing VR games. He then decided that he actually wanted to play basketball, so we went outside. 

Last, he shot and made a lot of three pointers. My dad was watching in shock! He came outside and asked to play with us. Mickey broke my dad’s ankles and dunked on him! Mickey loved playing with me and I loved it too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!