Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Anthony and Mickey!

 I was so excited it was finally my turn to take Mickey Mouse home for the weekend.  On Friday, when we got home from school, he watched me play basketball outside. My brothers weren’t feeling great so it was a quiet night at home.  We had pizza for dinner and hung out on the couch together watching Mandalorian.  It started to get late so we decided to go to bed. I loved having him sleep with me!





On Saturday morning when we woke up it was raining so we went into the basement and played video games for a little while! After about an hour, we came upstairs for breakfast.  Mickey and I both shared a bowl of Lucky Charms.  They were delicious. I then went to a birthday party but kept him home to make sure that I didn’t lose him.  When I got back from the party I gave him a big hug, I sure did miss him!  We then went back into the basement and played some knee hockey and basketball together.  He got a slam dunk!

On Sunday morning everyone slept in late because he had no early morning activities.  We ate bacon & eggs and relaxed on the couch watching another episode of Mandalorian.  At around 2pm we left to go to my Grandma’s house.  We were celebrating her 71st birthday at a restaurant called Brio.  He had fun helping blow out her candles! 

We had a GREAT weekend together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!