Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Mickey's European Adventure with Aiden

 In Paris I had so much fun with Mickey we went to the top of the Eiffel tower he saw the whole

city. We also saw the nearby Disneyland. I wondered if he was home sick. There are these

lights that go around the Eiffel tower and you can see them anywhere in the city there so bright!


The next morning we went to a pastry shop and got two croissants and one macaroon. It was

delish. Then we went to this park. It was so fun Mickey went down the slide and I helped him do

the monkey bars. Next we got lunch and we all shared clams and shrimp. Then for dinner we

had sushi. I had a salmon avocado roll. It was so good Mickey sat right next to me.


The next day we woke up and went to the airport. We got tacos there and then we flew to Spain.

It was only a one hour flight. Mickey slept in my backpack the whole time. When we landed we

drove to our hotel called Hotel Majestic. It was huge. We found our room and went to eat lunch.

We had tapas. It was so good.We had the best time in Europe together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!