Monday, January 18, 2010

Mickeys weekend with ryan

MICKEY'S WEEKEND.
Mickey and i were walking home and mickey complanded.He said he was cold.I stoped at the deli and got some gum and mickey started to get warm.
when i got home mickey went dog back riding on my dog.
After that i went on my computer and played a game called Maple Story.
I played while mickey started to relaxe for a while.
when it was time for bed mickey was to tired to walk so he sleepon the table.
The next day was Saturday and i went to Vikies dinerand mickey at a whole croosant.
After that i had my drum lessons and Mickey was a rockstar.For the rest of the
day we relaxed.
The next day was my brothers bday party and mickey didn't want to do much.
The next day it was my brothers real bday.
I had to go out side and i jumped on a pogo stick 159 times.

1 comment:

  1. A birthday weekend is always a fun time to have Mickey! Happy Birthday to your brother! Remember to watch your capitalization, Ry!
    :) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!