Monday, January 11, 2010

Micky & Madison Weekend

On the first day of Mickey's weekend, my family had to go to Ricky's hockey game, so Jacqueline and I went into the indoor soccer field where Mickey took some shots on goal. We thought we were just going to find Erin there, but along the way we saw some more friends. We saw Kayla and Alex. Mickey didn't know they were coming, so he got scared when they came through the door - so he started gnawing at the soccer net. Shortly thereafter, he asked for some cheese because the net left a bad taste in his mouth.

After we stared playing some games, when we saw some soccer players come in, they started to do some wierd moves that the coach asked them to do. Mickey started showing off by doing cartwheels and rolls.
Next we had a running race and soon we went home.

The next day we had another hockey game and when we went home, I changed the water and food in the hermit crabitat. I let Dash out of the cage, and when I came back with clean water, Dash was on top of Mickey's nose! Quickly I took Dash off of his nose and I put the water and Dash back in the cage. Mickey told me Dash tickled his nose, and he was afraid Dash was going to pinch him with his big claw. I took Mickey downstairs and started to make dinner.

Mickey was a great help, stirring the cheese mix for the manicotti ( I was afraid he wanted to jump in the bowl and eat it all up!) and he loved stuffing the noodles too!

He wasn't a big fan of the garlic bread, but like a gentlemouse, he tried it anyway and left it on his plate (not a big salad fan either!).

After dinner, Mommy closed the dishwasher door and heard a scream - Mickey was stuck inside. Turns out he was licking the cheese off of the dinner plates! Silly mouse!

I enjoyed having Mickey as a house guest this weekend, and I told him that he can sleep over again at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison,
    That seems like you had fun with Mickey! I hope you had a great time with Mickey.

    from, Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison,

    I love the picture of Mickey on Dash (have you seen my computer??). You wrote a very nice entry. Good job!
    Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!