Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mickey's weekend at the Bartok's house

After school on Friday Mickey asked if we could go to my house. I said we couldn't because I had lacrosse practice. He said he would stay in the car so he wouldn't get hit by the ball.
After my lacrosse practice we we went to Tingas to get tacos. MICKEY SAID HE WANTED CHICKEN Wings. After Mickey ate his chicken wings we went to my house.When we got home we watched some of the NCAA basketball tournament. Mickey was bummed Northern Iowa beat UNLV.
On Saturday morning when we woke up we watched sports center. Mickey said he wanted pancakes & milk. After we ate breakfast we went to my soccer game. When we got there my team was playing Millburn.
It was the first game of the season and we won 4 to 2. Mickey was going crazy after I scored my second goal.
On Sunday morning we watched more of the NCAA basketball tournament . Mickey was sad to see Kansas lose to Northern Iowa. Mickey wants Duke to win the tournament because he is a Duke fan.
Then we went to a baseball game and we played the other Westfield team. Mickey was happy to see Thomas and Nicky at the game. Then I had to rush over to East Brunswick to be on time for my soccer game.
Mickey had a great weekend and I hope he has a good weekend at Kelly's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!