Sunday, April 18, 2010

Matthew's Weekend with Mickey!



After school was dismissed on Friday, I rushed back home with Mickey. My mom came home early to take us shopping for some summer clothes. Mickey tagged along. While mom was busy searching for shoes for my sister, Kimberly, I decided to search for some clothes for my friend, Mickey. I thought I found the perfect pair of pants but Mickey said that he prefers
shorts, and
red ones ONLY.



On Saturday, I practiced some piano for my new audience, Mickey. Unlike Kimberly who usually creates a lot of distraction, Mickey, on the other hand, was a very good audience and clapped at the right moment. After I was done practicing, Mickey gave me a pat on the back and said, "Job well done!"



On Sunday my dad and I went bike riding. I brought a bag with me so I could put a drink inside. Mickey wanted to go too so he snuck in the bag right before we started. I didn't know until Mickey popped out his head for some fresh air. I gave Mickey my helmet so he would return safely to school on Monday. I had a great weekend with Mickey and I hope Thomas would have a blast with Mickey, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!