Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mickey and Jeremy together.....AGAIN!!!

Today, I brought Mickey home for the second time! I was very excited. Today when I told my baby brother I had Mickey, Ethan (my baby brother) got more excited than me! Soon we got home and Mickey didn't look to happy. Mickey had a talk with me and then he just got over it. When we got to the family room, Mickey started to pretend choke me like Darth Vader from Stars Wars. Obviously, he was just doing it for fun.
While I did my homework, Mickey seemed to be hungry because when I finished my homework and music, the frige was out of cheese! Literrally, the frig was basicly telling me:"Sorry, we ran out of cheese." I couldn't believe my eyes! After I found out the cheese was gone, I saw Mickey with a fake Darth Vader helmet on. I think he was just adding on to his Darth Vader act.
At the dinner table, Mickey seemed extra hungry because he took out cheese from his pocket!!! I questioned/asked him where he got it and he replied,"Isn't it obvious? Trader Joes." I laughed.
I had a great second night and hope that he won't take anybody else's CHEESE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!