Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mickey Mouse and Me by Will Kessler


MICKEY MOUSE and ME

By: Will Kessler


I had a really good time with Mickey. On Saturday I was playing basketball with Mickey. Mickey tried to make a shot but he missed. Two hours later Mickey and I decided to go watch TV upstairs. We watched Sponge Bob for twenty minutes and then went down to the kitchen for some lunch. We had sub sandwiches. After lunch we played Legos in my bedroom. We went to bed around ten P.M.





On Sunday Mickey and I woke up early but then decided to go back to sleep. We slept in until 9:30 and then went downstairs for a pancake breakfast. It was delicious! After breakfast we headed back up to my room where we played Legos for two hours.

I left Mickey at home in the afternoon because I had to go to my friends birthday party at Medievil Times. I had fun but I think Mickey was lonely. We spent Sunday evening watching football and eating dinner. We went to bed early that night because we were both tired from our busy weekend.


1 comment:

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!