Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mickey and Jillian 12/10



Mickey and I went to my recital. I played Indian Song on my piano. When I was playing I saw Mickey rocking out in his seat. He was a great fan! After that, we went to get some snacks. I got a delicious cupcake and some scrumptious oreos and pretzels. Mickey got some chips. Then we went home and visited with my grandparents.


The next day, Mickey and my family went to my Aunt Barbara's house for a Hanukah party. We both ate about 15 latkes with applesauce. We got lots of presents and gave some too. I think Mickey liked spending time with my cousins. Mickey got a little bit of a belly ache:(



My brothers Mason and Gavin caught Mickey eating their gelt. (chocolate coins you win playing dreidel ).



Finally, to end the night Mickey and I lit the candles on the menorah. Mickey got scared but I helped him light them as we sang the blessing. Mickey and I had a super, exciting, fun weekend together!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jilly--
    You and Mickey are too cute!! I didn't even know Mickey celebrated Hanukkah!

    I had fun playing with you today and love you very much. Great blog!

    xo,
    Aunt Ali

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!