Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mickey at Tommy's House

Mickey Goes Skiing

Today Mickey went to ski racing with me. On the way there we stopped at Dunkin Donuts. Mickey got a giant chocolate donut, and he loved it. Once we were at the mountain I let Mickey get on some skis but he was afraid of going on the bunny hill, so I didn’t force him to do it. After a while, I went into the lodge and found Mickey hogging a family size pack of twizzlers from where you get candy. To the end of the day we took a picture of Mickey on my ski.


Mickey Goes On the Trampoline

Today I woke up and saw Mickey playing with my erector set. So I walked over to him and asked him if he made anything, but supposedly I didn’t have to ask him about it because I could easily see that he made a miniature airplane. Once I took Mickey down the stairs I fed him breakfast and then Mickey wanted to go on the trampoline, so once we got outside and on to the trampoline I double bounced Mickey over the net. That night the only way to put Mickey to bed was to feed him a chocolate bar.

Mickey watches the blastoff

Today I woke up and went down the stair’s and found Mickey watching the news. So I went over to him and asked him why he was watching the news, he said that the space shuttle was taking off today. Mickey and I watched the last Discovery space shuttle blast off and Mickey thought it was really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!