Monday, February 14, 2011

Mickey Mouse in Tess's House

This is my weekend with Mickey Mouse. I've been waiting for soooooo long to see Mickey and I was looking forward to it.


After school, Mickey and I got ready for a variety show. When it was my turn to perform, my brothers held up Mickey for some reason! When I got off the stage Mickey sat next to me and we watched other Brownie troops do whatever other troops do. We saw Christina there too. I think he's waiting for a great weekend with you Christina! After the whole show was over my friend Melissa and I both got cupcakes. If there was cheese I would have bought Mickey some!




The next day we watched a movie. I forget what it was called though! We chilled out a little and then had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. It was Service Day for Girl Scouts that day. Mickey had to stay home, but I think he had fun playing with my dog, Logan. (Luckily Logan didn't chew on him, he was safe on my bed!) After that, we went on a hunt for a birthday present for my friend Sofia. I missed Mickey at her party. He would have LOVED it! It was a rock climbing party. That night I had a sleepover with Melissa. Her mom said Mickey couldn't come because of their cat who loves to chew things. I really missed him!



The next day I wasn't feeling well. We had kind of a lazy day,including a very late breakfast. When I was feeling a little better we went to get supplies for my Valentines box. After that, we went to the most boring place on Earth...the super market! Mickey was hoping we would buy some cheese! We played New Super Mario on my DS in bed. Next we went outside to get some fresh air. When we came in, we had snacks: a granola bar, cheese and crackers, and a banana. After that we drew. Mickey was cutting and I was drawing scenery.



It was time to say goodbye. My brothers hugged him and I gave him a nibble of cheese. My mom placed him in a bag along with my valentines box/monster. I will miss you very much Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!