Monday, November 14, 2011

Jade and Mickey

The first day I had with Mickey we went to the park and had a picnic.







Then Mickey wanted to play. The first thing Mickey wanted was to climb a plastic tube, then some monkey bars, then a tree. Next, he wanted to go on the swing. Uh-Oh! Mickey is ready to drive! Noooo! But then it was time to go home and get ready for bed.








Thursday, I had pancakes for breakfast which Mickey helped make by stirring the batter with a Mickey whisk. He had cheese with shredded cheese on top of his cheese for his breakfast.


Friday, I took Mickey to McDonald's for dinner. He had a triple cheeseburger with extra cheese. And then we played Wii games.


Saturday, we went to the movies to see "Jack and Jill". Mickey had cheese popcorn and I had regular popcorn. Mickey and I thought the movie was very funny!


I hope Mickey comes back and plays more with me!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!