Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mickey's Awesome Activities at Ryan Richter's House!


FRIDAY

Today, I brought Mickey home. I was so excited. First, I introduced Mickey to my family. Mickey met Tyler, Kylie, and my Mom. My Dad was still at work and met Mickey later in the night.

Then, we ate dinner. After, we decided to watch a movie. It was The Zookeeper. It was awesome.



SATURDAY
On Saturday, Mickey and I decided to play Wii. While we were playing Wii, Mickey met a lot of other friends.

Mickey was so happy to play Wii with his new friends. We played Super Smash Brother's Brawl. We thought it was really fun. I beat Mickey and all of his friends!



SUNDAY

The next day, Mickey and I ate our breakfast really quickly because we wanted to play games. Mickey ate cheese for breakfast, and I ate pancakes.

After breakfast, Mickey and I stayed in the kitchen and began playing games on my Mom's iPad. We played Angry Birds, and it was really fun. I helped Mickey win the game by teaching him how to play. Wow, he's really good now! I had a great weekend with Mickey and I hope he comes to visit again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!