Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mickey's awesome weekend with Annabella

Friday


     On Friday Mickey and I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house!  When we got there, we played "Pick up sticks!"(Mickey won).  After that we watched TV.  Then we ate dinner.   We had pasta and cheese, Mickey hogged the cheese.  Then we watched a movie and went to bed.


Saturday

     Saturday was a lazy day for Mickey and myself.  We layed around all day on the couch and on my bed.  In the afternoon, my Dad took us to Target.  That was boring for Mickey.  Then we went to Best Buy which was even more boring.  For dinner we had Hershey's subs, so Mickey was happy.

Sunday

     Aw man!!!!  On Sunday we went to my brother's hockey game at 6:30AM!!!!!!!!  Super Yuck!!
Mickey hated it.  Then we went to Church.  He wasn't happy about that either.  Later we had a playdate at my friend Lexi's and that was fun!!!

   I think Mickey had an awesome weekend with me  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!