Monday, March 5, 2012








                                           Mickey's Fantastic Weekend with Olivia
                   On Friday I had a variety show.  I was danced to ''Thriller''.  I was a zombe.  Mickey loved me.                             
                   On Saturday Mickey and I went to the food store. At 1:00 we went to grandmom's house.  I went to Verizon with my Aunt Colleen to get a new cell phone.  That night we had a dance party with Aunt Colleen and her friend Faith.                                                                                          

                One Sunday Mickey and me got up at 7:30.  We had green waffles for breakfast.  Mickey and I went to the St.Patrick's Day parade in Belmar.  We got bagles at the parde. We went to the parde with my brother, my 2 aunts, my uncle, and 3of my friends.                                                                                            

Mickey had a great time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!