Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Spring Break With Mickey

To start off my spring break with Mickey we went straight to the airport to fly to Florida. Mickey got scared because he's never been on a airplane before. It was a long trip to Florida. It took three hours to get there. There were LOTS OF SNACKS mickey had soooooooo many snacks he felt a little sick.



When we got off the airplane it was so warm. Mickey and I were so glad we went to Florida. We unpacked and went into the hot tube. IT WAS 100 DEGREES! Mickey and I wanted to fall asleep it was so warm. Mickey and I got out of the hot tube and dried off.




When we came back from Florida we went to Hoboken and we saw Carlos Bakery. We planned on going to get cookies but the line went down the street, It would have took hours to get into the store. but we got to get pizza at Grimaldi's.



It was Easter morning and Mickey was very excited to steel my candy. Mickey found my basket, Mickey LOVED the peeps and the chocolate. It was heaven for mickey. He almost ate my whole basket of candy.


Mickey and I had the best spring break ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!