Monday, November 18, 2013

Julian's Weekend with Mickey



On Saturday Mickey and I ran some errands with my Dad. We went to the dry cleaners, the pharmacy and to Starbucks. We came home and played Super Smash Brothers Brawl on the Wii. For dinner Saturday night we ate steak with Mickey (he didn’t actually eat anything) and it was good.

Mmm, steak for dinner!
Before bed Mickey and I read half of a chapter of Harry Potter. That chapter was about when Harry and his Uncle and Aunt were in a seaside shack and they met Hagrid, who busted through their door and started making sausages and gave one to Harry. 


Going to bed after reading Harry Potter
On Sunday morning Mickey and my whole family ate waffles that my mom and dad made. Mickey liked the smell of the waffles and even tried to steal some! Then on Sunday Mickey, my father and I played a game of Cathedral. Mickey and I lost the first round, won the second and tied on the last. On Sunday night we had chicken for dinner and it was delicious. After that we read some more Harry Potter and went to bed.

Playing Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!