Monday, February 24, 2014

Catherine's Weekend with Mickey

Friday:  Mickey stayed at home while my family and I went out to eat. We set up our Apple TV and Mickey likes the Apple TV to watch Teach Me second grade with Air Play.

Saturday: Mickey and I went to my brother's wrestling match.
My brother lost his first match but he won his second. Mickey made a friend named Minnie Mouse  there. After that,we went to Vicky's diner and ate lunch. Then,we went to The New Jersey Workshop for the Arts to sign up for violin lessons. Then we went home.

Saturday night:I went to a sleepover at my BFF's house. I left Mickey home because I didn't want to lose him.

Sunday: I was in New York City celebrating my BFF's birthday but I know what my family did with Mickey. They went to church, then they went to soccer (my brother's) and finally they went to the Westfield Diner. I went to New York City for the sleepover ,with my BFF Meghan Schirm. We went to the Lego store. It was sooooo cool, I couldn't move!! We also went American Girl Place, Nintendo, M&M store and Hershey's. We also went to a diner with singing waiters.

I'm sorry that Mickey missed all the fun in New York, but I wanted to keep him safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!