Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ava"s Weekend With Mickey

Friday:
Mickey and I went to Vicki's Diner to celebrate me getting in the fourth grade band.  I had pasta and I shared it with Mickey and before we sat down Mickey was looking at all the cakes.  His favorite cake was the chocolate layer cake.   It was also my favorite cake.


 




Friday night:
Mickey slept in my American girl doll sleeping bag next to the bunk bed where my sister and I sleep.  At first Mickey was cold so we tucked his arms in.  He slept in my room because I did not want him to get lonely.






Saturday:
Mickey was going to come with us to the Franklin ice skating party.  We tried every pair of skates in the house on Mickey and none fit. Mickey was a bit disappointed but told us to go and have fun.  My sister and I went and had a blast skating but we still missed Mickey.  We even won a ten dollar gift card to Let's Yo!









Sunday:
Mickey and I went to Metlife Stadium and watched Super Bowl XLVIII (just kidding!). We actually sat on my couch and  watched the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!