Monday, October 27, 2014

Mickey Mouse Visits The Sherman Family

     Mickey had a great weekend with me and my family.  First, on my weekend with Mickey I took him to my soccer game.  I scored a goal and my team won the game.  During the game, I played goalie and I didn't let in a goal.  Next, I took Mickey to a hockey practice.  Then we went to the Pumpkin Fair.  At the Pumpkin Fair I won three goldfish and went to the Cookie Walk.  My cousin came over and I showed Mickey to him. He loved it!

     Later at the Pumpkin Fair Mickey and I went back to the Cookie Walk.  I didn't win anything but there was a left over cookie and they let me take it.  After that, I took Mickey in the car to a birthday party.  It was very fun, it was soccer and football.  In the soccer game, I scored a goal and made a great save.  Then, in the football game, I ran a touchdown and threw a touchdown and even got an interception.  My team won the game.  After that, we had cake and it was very good.  


     On Sunday, Mickey and I watched a football game.  My favorite team won and then my second favorite team won.  I won my fantasy football game.  Later that night, Mickey sat with us while we had Chinese food.  I got my favorite soup.  After that, I was watching the night football game.  Mickey and I couldn't stay up for the whole game but we saw an amazing catch in the first quarter.  Then, we also got to see the highlights of the game and it was really close.  It was a fun weekend with Mickey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!