Monday, October 13, 2014

Mickeys weekend with The Sullivans

On Friday, Mickey came with me to physical therapy.  He got so excited he jumped up on a ball to watch me.  Then he met my physical therapist Roseanna.  Get took a seat on the rocker board, and even helped me do squats.  He joined me on the bike, and borrowed the helper Mark's pink sunglasses.  He didn't want to give them back, but he had to.

On Saturday, Mickey came with me to swim practice.  He didn't want to join me in the water, because he is not on the team.  He recognized Isabella, who is also on the team.  He begged my dad for something from the vending machine but my dad said "No".  It was almost time for dinner.  He loved Famous Dave's.  He nibbled on cheese, and stole my Oreos when I wasn't looking.

On Sunday, he came with us to Spring Lake, to visit our grannies on her birthday.  We went to the beach, he smiled for the camera, and sunbathed on his personal bag.  He sang Happy Birthday.  He was very squeaky!  He had cheese cake for dessert.  He asked my dad to put Sammie Keys cd in, but then fell asleep on the ride home.

On Monday, he came back to swimming with me.  He told me that get wanted to try out fir the team.  I said next year.  We returned to the physical therapist, and he was crazier than on Friday.  He went looking for the sunglasses.  He devoured 5 cheese Tacos, and I out him to bed.  Tomorrow, he goes back to Mr. Pask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!