Sunday, March 1, 2015

Samantha Falzone and her weekend with Mickey

I was very excited to get Mickey on Friday. He is so cute. I watched TV with Mickey. We went out to dinner, but Mickey was sleepy so he went to bed early. I am taking good care of Mickey.



Saturday was fun because we played with Shayne Cleeve at my house. We played with my Wii and Ever-After High and Barbie dolls with Mickey. We all had a lot of fun. For dinner we had Daddy’s famous chicken tacos and Mickey liked them.


We had a great Sunday. I went to Shayne’s birthday party and had a lot of fun at Pump It Up. After the party, I went to Paul Heitz house and played with Paul and his siblings Casey and James. I got a stuffed panda and I named him Bamboo because that is what pandas eat. He played with Mickey on Sunday and they had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!