Monday, March 30, 2015

Ava Rose's Fun Weekend with Mickey

  On Saturday evening Mickey and I went to my brother's birthday party. We played knockout outside, Mickey and I were also on a team for a scavenger hunt with a few other kids. We also went out for dinner at Ferraro's.  I ate spaghetti, but Mickey wasn't hungry.

    On Sunday morning, we watched the Kids Choice Awards and had bagels for breakfast. Then we watched some more TV. We watched Bella and The Bulldogs, but then it was my baby brother's turn to watch TV, so I suggested Mickey Mouse Club House. So we did.  Mickey enjoyed it a lot because he was on TV.  After that Mickey came with me upstairs and helped me find my soccer uniform.  I needed my long sleeve soccer jersey because it was cold outside. But, when we got to the field, the game was cancelled, so Mickey and I went back home and played in my room. We played with my dolls.

      Before school on Monday morning, we got up early because we wanted to watch TV, but this time we watched Jessie. But soon it was time to go to school, so I put Mickey safely in his bag until he was comfortable and then we got into the car and went to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!