Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Welcome Back Mickey!!!!!

December 15, 2015

Welcome Back Mickey!!!!!

Hey, I remember you, your Mickey Mouse.  It's Mickey's 3rd time visiting the McHugh house.  Mickey and I had a great Friday afternoon.  First we went Carlo's Bakery with my friend Emerson.  I split my cupcake with Mickey.  He loved it!!


Next, my family, Mickey and I went to get our Christmas tree.  My sisters, Mom and Dad picked out a big, fat tree, but I didn't like it so they agreed to buy me my own small Christmas tree.  I was so excited! After, we went home and went to bed.


On Saturday Mickey came with me to my St. Helen's basketball game.  It was a tough one - we lost but we played a 4th grade team.  Mickey cheered for me and my whole team!!!  



Sunday was a busy day for us.  First I went to church to sing in the choir but Mickey decided to stay home and read a book.  Then we went out to dinner at Charlie Brown's for my grandpa's 88th Birthday.  I had chicken fingers and Mickey ate all my french fries.  We had birthday cake back at my house and this time Mickey ate all my cake!!!  



I had an awesome weekend with Mickey. Come back soon little guy!!!!😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!