Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mickey's Weekend at the Nalitt's House

On Friday I got Mickey Mouse! I was so excited! That Friday I went to the Book Fair and I got three books. When I got home I had a playdate with my friends Ally and Julia.Then some time later my Grandparents came over to my house. Shortly, both my friends left for the night. Later I got an early Hanukkah present from my Grandparents.                       

      Saturday morning Mickey and I played some board games with my Grandparents.When my parents came home I went to Julia's house. We did karaoke and Mickey even sang too. We also played a game on the Ipad called Doors and Rooms.When I got home I chilled out and relaxed with Mickey.



       On Sunday I went to my mom’s work party. Sadly my brother did not come because he was sick, so mom and I went together. Right after the party I had a Baptism for my babysitter’s daughter. It was so much fun. She has four young nieces around my age. When I got home from the party I had dinner with my family. I also celebrated the first night of Hanukkah with Mickey and I got a Kidfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!