Sunday, February 12, 2017

Me and Mickey

Me and Mickey had the best time ever. We went to my grandmas house she made us the best pasta ever. The pasta was fresh and hot. Mickeys favorite dish was the eggplant. Pluto liked the pasta also.
   After me and my cousins played, Mickey and Pluto watched us play soccer. Next, my sister and little brother showed us there gymnastics skills. Then we left are grandmas house and went to my house. After when we were at my house, Mickey and I had some cereal.
     Mickey , Pluto and I watched a nice movie . We all sat in front of the warm fireplace in my living room . While we were watching the movie inside next to the fireplace outside was cold and rainy.
The movie was exciting to watch with Mickey and Pluto.
This is why Mickey,Pluto and I had fun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!