Monday, February 20, 2017

The Greatest Weekend With Mickey




      Day 1: Even though Mickey has already seen my house because my older brother Jeremy brought him home 7 years ago,  I still showed him around the house anyway. Later we watched TV and Mickey would stare at the TV whenever Outrageous Acts of Science came on. Then we let Mickey try one those mini skateboards you flip with your fingers and Mickey did it 1st try!

      Day 2: Today I found a gold chain from a Halloween costume and I gave it to Mickey and he put it on and started rapping and of course, I started beatboxing in the background. We were a heavy metal rapping machine team. Whenever I watched the youtubers Ryguyrocky and Prestonplayz, Mickey seemed to enjoy the videos.

      Day 3: Mickey follows me everywhere except if he wants to take a nap or if I'm outside. Also whenever I played Minecraft on the computer Mickey seemed interested in the game so he wanted a try but his fingers couldn't reach all the buttons. Mickey watched the All Star Basketball dunk contest on Sunday with my brother Alex, my dad, and I. Well, I think Mickey fell asleep halfway through the dunk contest. Mickey and I had a great time together during the 4 day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!