Monday, October 2, 2017

harper`s mickey mouse blogg

                           First, Me and mickey went to my soccer practice we practice passing and resaving.  We did a lot of drills.  After we did scrimmage mickey was voted and it was a tie.  I scored a goal and the tie goal.  After Me and mickey went home.                                                                                                                                                                                        Also,  I  went to Long Island and mickey had a long car ride but we did it.  then mickey got to meet my cousins Sophie and Graham .                                                                                                                        LAST, but not least my soccer game mickey was a big part of are team, he was routing for my team .  And guess what , we won !!!!!!!!                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!