Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekend with Sofia!

On Saturday I had dance rehearsal and Mickey watched me for five hours! He saw me doing cool dance moves. I am getting ready for my dance competition. Mickey got to see all five of my dances and he loved them. It was a long day for me, even Mickey was tired. Everyone loved meeting him!

Then on Sunday Mickey came to my brother Tyler's baseball game. We watched for hours everyone hitting the baseball and running on the field. We cheered for Tyler and his team. I helped my mom take pictures of the team. It was a beautiful day out I think Mickey had fun with me. I had to keep him away from the field since it was dirty.

After that we took Mickey out to dinner at my favorite restaurant Rooster Spin. He liked all the same the food as me. My family all took turns holding Mickey. Tyler really liked him and took good care of him while I was eating. It was a fun weekend having him with my family. I hope he had fun with us!
Mickey at my dance school

 Mickey watching Tyler!


                                              Mickey at the game!
                                      Mickey likes Rooster Spin!
                                      Mickey just finished dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!