Monday, February 5, 2018

Ava's Weekend With Mickey

The day I brought Mickey home, we went to my friends house.  We played Wii Mario cart and so did Mickey.
We even made chocolate chip cookies, Mickey said they were delicious.When we got home it was late so we went to bed.

 Saturday, we went  roller skating with Giada and her sister. Mickey had a great time. Afterwards, we played lots of fun games. My favorite game was the VR ride. Then we went to get our prizes. There was so many prizes to chose from!  I got lots of candy and a Wonder Women string doll.


Sunday,we went to the movies to see The Greatest Showman. Mickey loved it! Then we went to a Super Bowl party. Mickey hopes the Eagles win! I had a great weekend with Mickey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!