Monday, February 12, 2018

HENRY'S WEEKEND WITH MICKEY

My weekend with Mickey was awesome! We played Star Wars Battlefront in the basement for 1 hour on Friday afternoon. On Friday night we went to go skiing at Gore Mountain with our friends. But on Saturday we had ski program, so Mickey had to stay in my boot bag.



So on Sunday I put Mickey in a backpack while I was skiing down a trail called Showcase. After we did a thing in the terrain park for doing jumps but Mickey couldn't be on my back so he watched. Then we all did our own tricks, then we went back to our ski house and played.




Then it was time to go home, so we said goodbye to our friends and left. We got home around 6:00. Then we played  Star Wars Battlefront with my brother Ben. Finally we watched the winter Olympics. Then it was it was time for bed I fell asleep. So my weekend with Mickey was  awesomely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!