Sunday, November 3, 2019

John & Mickey's Fun Weekend



John Toriello


First, me & Mickey decided that we both had a lot of energy and that we wanted to play soccer. Mickey gets the ball, he shoots, he scores! Mickey brags, a lot. After that, Mickey watched me & my dad play football. Mickey judges, a lot. 
















Then, Mickey thought he was hungry, though he was already stuffed!

After snack,  Mickey wanted to go on a bike ride. My mom said she did not want Mickey to get dirty, so he stayed home and stuffed himself up some more. I took a ride to my friends, the Gallaghers.














When we got home...
I found that my little brother, Will, took over Mickey and was hiding in a tiny cabinet!













I guess Mickey just needed a break and a bite because he went to my sister, Rosie's kitchen, to learn a recipe. It was spicy chili and I learned the hard way that Mickey does not like spicy food.
















After a long weekend of sports and food, Mickey jumped on the bed and fell asleep. He's a quiet mouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!