Friday, November 15, 2019

Mickey's Weekend with Lexie

I had the best weekend with Mickey. My big sister Katie got to see Mickey again. She had not seen him since 3rd grade.  On Friday, Mickey got to see Gooffey at tennis.After I had a party and I asked if he wanted a cupcake but he said we was not hungry.  Mickey had fun with my friends.

The next day after lunch I did some gymnastics.  Mickey said he wanted to try to so we tried to do casts and the bars.  He was pretty good.  Then I introduced him to my gold fish that I got from the Franklin Pumpkin Fair.  He said he really liked them.

Then on Sunday I had a playdate with my best friend Madelyn.  We stayed inside because it rained all day.  My friend said she really liked Mickey. For lunch we had pizza and Mickey said he wanted to have a bite of my pizza.  He said that the pizza was delicious. I had an amazing weekend with Mickey.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!