Monday, October 30, 2023

Mickey in Alex' Home

This weekend we stayed home because it was pretty rainy. 

 Mickey helped me match socks. Very exciting! My Mom gives me and my brother an allowance to match socks (we have so many socks). Together Mickey and I matched 17 pairs of socks, and my Mom had to pay up. $$$

 

Mickey watched Sunday night football with us on TV. The New York Giants vs. Jets!  It was a close game but the Jets won! Ahh man! Mickey was keeping track of the score throughout the game. He was disappointed too. 


 

Mickey also made a friend at my house, a Christmas themed Mickey. If you press on his hand with the bell, he starts singing. We’ve had him for a while, and he’s a machine, so some of his songs don’t sound right anymore. 

 

Finally, Mickey went with me and my family to my baby cousins’ house. My cousin Helen is three years old and my cousin Marie is three weeks old.  First we played in the basement with Helen and she was excited to see Mickey because she had a stuffed Minnie. We played with Mickey for a little while including some dancing. 

 

Mickey made a rainy weekend into a weekend full of excitement and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!