Monday, October 30, 2023

Mickey mouse in Brynn's House

 On Friday after school I got to take Mickey home. I was so excited. When I took Mickey home I introduced Mickey to my family and showed him around the house.


In the morning me and Mickey went to my sleepaway camp (Trail's End.) We had so much fun we saw so many of my friends from camp. The next day we went shopping at Athleta. We got a vest, a pair of leggings and we also got a purple top. When we got home we decorated the house a little bit for halloween. After that we played basketball in my driveway. 

When we went back inside Mickey helped me pick out an outfit for my dance class. We went to dance and Mickey sadly had to stay home while I was at dance class. Me and Mickey ate dinner together too. 

Tomorrow I get to bring Mickey back and hand him over to the second person. I was also very lucky that I got to bring Mickey home first and also that I got Mickey for 3 days instead of 2 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!