Monday, October 5, 2009

My Weekend with Mickey



y weekend with Mickey was really great. When we got home from school on Friday I really wanted to take Mickey to my birthday party
but my mom didn't want him to come because he had to stay home and
babysit my dogs. After the party I had a sleepover with Garret, Vaughn, Jackson and Mickey. Mickey started to watch Abbot &
Costello meet the invisible man but Mickey didn't like that it was in
black and white and he thought it was kind of boring so he went back
into his little blue bag and fell asleep.


The next day me and Mickey said goodbye to the friends that were sleeping over and decided that today we were just going to relax and listen to music
(Mickey really likes the Beatles
until it was time for soccer practice. Mickey had
to stay in the car because we thought he couldn't play soccer we were wrong.


The next day I had a soccer game and Mickey was the star of the game.
on his break he met a girl named Minnie Mouse. The score was 3- o. Mickey scored 1. My soccer coach will miss Mickey.


I think Mickey had an awesome weekend with me.

By: Josh

1 comment:

  1. Josh,

    You found him his true love! How thoughtful! Mickey doesn't like black and white? Did he ever hear of the cartoon "Steamboat Willie" that he starred in? It sounds like you two had a great weekend and you did a nice job of capturing that in this post! =-) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!