Monday, October 26, 2009

Mouse on the Loose





Mickey and I had a blast this weekend! First Mickey and I helped out at the Pumpkin Fair Friday night. We scooped popcorn into bags and washed 75 pumpkins. Mickey got tired of washing pumpkins so we left 10 of them for my mom to finish.

On Saturday morning, Mickey and I went to the Pumpkin Fair. We saw several classmates there. Then Mickey and I played a game to get a fish. We also went in the haunted house. After that we did some arts and crafts and played some more games. Mickey’s favorite thing about arts and crafts was making a creepy claw because he could draw whatever he wanted on it.

Later that day, Mickey went to my swim meet. He watched every event that I was in. I swam freestyle, backstroke, and a freestyle relay. I came in third place in backstroke and freestyle. My relay team finished in first place. Mickey’s favorite event to watch me swim was the freestyle relay.

Saturday night we drove to Connecticut to visit my grandparents. It was a long and rainy trip. When we arrived my aunt, uncle and cousin were there. The next day we went outside to play. Pretty soon it was time to go home. Mickey and I did a lot of fun things this weekend but I know his favorite thing was going to the Pumpkin Fair.

Mickey’s looking forward to having more fun adventures with the class!

2 comments:

  1. Abbey

    Glad to hear you won at your swimming meet. I bet Mickey brought you good luck.

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby,

    I'm so glad Mickey and you had a great time at the Pumpkin Fair... I had fun too. Thanks for helping out there! Your grandparent's swing looks so pretty with the leaves! I'm also thrilled with your swimming! WHAT A TALENT! Great blog posting!

    :) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!