Monday, November 9, 2009

Mickey and Nicky



I decided to bring Mickey to my baseball game on Saturday. He watched as I pitched one inning.
During the game I was at bat four times. Mickey watched as I walked, got a single, a triple and struck out. My mom was filming the game and we won.



On Sunday Mickey came to my football game. He watched me tackle 5 guys. Mickey also saw someone foul me.
It was a great game, but we lost.

After the game Mickey came with us to grandma's for dinner. We ate pasta with meatballs, chicken with mushrooms,mozzarella, salad and bread. After dinner we had ice cream sundaes. Mickey loved the dinner so much he started dancing.He was doing all his Mickey moves. When it was time to leave, Mickey thanked my grandma and we went home. It was fun having Mickey around. I hope he comes back to visit.


3 comments:

  1. Nicky,

    What a great post! I'm impressed by both your great writing and athletic skills. I love the details you gave of that dinner... it makes me want to eat some! Great work!

    Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nicky,
    That was a great triple. I thought it was a homerun! I can't wait for next season.

    Your friend,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky,
    Don't you think the home run was the bomb? I think you had a great time with Mickey!

    From your friend,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!