Sunday, November 1, 2009

TRICK OR TREATING WITH MICKEY!









On Saturday morning we got up at 7:25. We got ready for soccer practice and went downstairs to eat breakfast. We ate peanut butter sandwiches
with bananas. Mickey was so happy to see me play soccer!, I wasn't. I was tired. I put on my shiny shin guards and dirty cleats. When I got in my dad's car (Witch is a nissan), we got to the fields and no one was there. We saw our coach and he said he sent an e-mail to all the parent's phones saying, "the fields are too damp to play on." This time I was happy, Mickey was not.
After we found out that soccer practice was cancelled we went out for a bigger breakfast.

Mickey didn't know what to have, so he read the promising menu. I had delicious scrambled eggs, and so did Mickey.

After that we went to the store to buy Halloween candy. We also bought Mickey a basket to hold his Halloween candy!! We went home to relax for a little while. Then we put on our Halloween costumes and waited for our friends Josh and Dylan and our cousin Alton. Josh dressed up as a Dead skeleton person. Dylan dressed up as Billy Maze. Alton dressed up as a person from a swat team. Mickey really liked their costumes! When every body came we started trick or treating! Mickey was so excited to go trick or treating! So was I!

We went house to house to house to house and on and on. Mickey was wondering how much candy we would get!? We got nerds, skittles, MnM's and tootsie rolls YUM! After a couple more houses we went to my friend Thomas's house. We rang the door bell a couple times and then gave up. But then we saw them walking down the street! TALK ABOUT TIMING! "We are just taking a pit stop" Thomas's mom said. Thomas was walking with his friend (And our friend) Brian. Thomas dressed up as Evil Mark Texiera. Brian was dressed up as some kind of goblin. Mickey liked Thomas and Brian's costumes too. We said, "See you later!" to Thomas and Brian. After a couple more houses we decided go home.

The next day Mickey watched my brother and I play lacrosse. But Mickey didn't really watch us because he was thinking of how much fun he had on Halloween! I think Mickey had the greatest time trick or treating with me!




2 comments:

  1. What a weekend you had with Mickey, Jackson! He got to go trick-or-treating and you found him his own Mickey shaped bucket! How cool! I also loved the pictures. You have some great descriptions in this writing, continue to make that your focus. Great job! :) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackson
    I can't believe you wrote about me in your blog. In the second picture are you standing on the left or the right?

    P.S Brian was a zomie.

    Your Friend,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!